Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead Consultant - South East, UK
£50,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
My client requires and Dynamics CRM Lead Consultant to lead a team through the delivery of complex Dynamics CRM projects. This will include solution architecture, deployments, and delivery, as well as managing commercial and customer expectations in partnership with a member of the Project Management team. In addition, you will work in collaboration with the internal IP team; drawing on your project experience in order to advise and make improvements to the internal standards
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a provider of Dynamics 365 (CRM), Office 365, and Azure solutions.
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 2016 (with later being preferred) preferably as a Consultant
- Experience of managing end to end project delivery including requirements gathering and business process mapping.
- A proven ability to develop a clear understandings of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution at a senior level.
- Good general IT skills – varied experience of different environments and project deployments.
- The ability to mentor and develop a team of Consultants.
- Desirable skills:
- Configuring and / or developing third party products
- Lead projects in regards to the design, implementation and deployment of our Microsoft technologies in a variety of sectors – predominantly LRG, HE, and NFP.
This is a great chance to develop your career in a supportive team environment and work with some of the most talented people in Dynamics CRM industry. Not only will you be taking a key role in the company but you will be getting a very competitive salary to match. You will need to be confident working with external customers and be comfortable working to targets leading to career progression.