Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Consultant - London, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
I have an exciting opportunity for a NAV Support Consultant to play a very important role on my clients support desk. You will be required to offer first class service to my client’s customers ensuring personalised troubleshooting and excellent customer service. My client are looking for someone who has experience and exposure to the latest technologies and would be comfortable within 2nd and 3rd line support. There is real potential for this role to progress into consultancy or development in the long term.
My client is a well-recognised Microsoft Gold Partner with a number of offices throughout the UK. Driven by their exceptional reputation in the Dynamics industry they are looking for you to carry their name forward offering the customer service their customers have grown to expect.
- Ability to document all requests and calls in detail
- Maintain technical knowledge ensuring your ability to complete all requests
- The desire to keep training and learning new technologies
- Good experience using Microsoft Dynamics platforms (NAV)
- Ensuring contractual obligations to customers are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Ability to develop knowledge of customers business needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MS Dynamics professional working with NAV to further their career for the long term. You will be given the required training to accelerate your knowledge in the Dynamics industry with continued career progression offered. My client is looking for a confident people person who is looking for a new opportunity in the word of Dynamics.