Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Developer - London, Greater London, UK
£25,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Developer is required to work within the service delivery team for one of the leading Dynamics NAV solutions companies in the UK who are a Gold Partner. You will be required to Work with your colleagues on the Call Desk to answer incoming calls, manage calls, and change requests that have been escalated for debugging, code fixing and development of change requests. This is hand will ensure that the company’s reputation is maintained and that they can retain all their existing clients by providing outstanding customer service.
As one of the leading solutions specialists my client provides world class MS Dynamics solutions across the retail and manufacturing sectors. With years of experience they pride themselves on providing excellent IT solutions for their customers.
- Minimum of 18 months Experience as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV support developer
- Knowledge of SQL & .NET languages
- Analyse and understand NAV issues.
- Customer facing experience.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Some experience with C/AL, C/SIDE Navision programming
- Creates professional documentation that can be used internally and with Clients. (Word, Excel, Pdf, Visio etc).
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics NAV support developers who want to explore more challenging/ interesting projects and further their career. Due to its operations throughout the UK, there is also possibility to expand and progress through the company and gain leadership skills. This role gives the opportunity to progress your career into further development. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £40,000) and a highly comprehensive benefits package.