Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant – Home Based - South East, UK (remote working)
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, a presitgious consulting firm, are looking for Senior Dynamics CRM Consultants. This role will involve leading CRM projects and an element of man management. You will use MS technologies to deliver projects successfully and profitably. As a Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant you will play a very important role in providing custom CRM solutions, further building the global CRM practice and delivering IT solutions to key clients in the business. We are looking for a top performing CRM Consultant who will deliver outstanding results, exceed expectations and ensure that our customers are extremely satisfied.
One of the most prestiguous and top performing consulting firms in the world, my client has provided services across many different sectors particularly in financial services and not for profit. With years of experience they pride themselves on providing IT solutions and for a Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant this will be a chance join the team and work alongside leading internationally recognised brands.
- Dynamics CRM Knowledge & experience
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Gathering and documenting functional requirements
- Capturing as-is and to-be business processes
- Production of storyboards, use cases and swim lane processes
- Experience in data modelling
- Design of CRM solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics CRM (2011 a must, 2013 a nice to have)
- Supporting Project Manager in project delivery estimation
- Experience in entire project lifecycle
- Experience in both waterfall and agile project environments
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience in working with senior management/ CxO level stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in writing test cases/scripts
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a Senior CRM Consultant and gain exposure to some of the biggest CRM projects in the UK & European market with a well respected & renowned firm. Long term career development is at the heart of this organisation, where the successful CRM candidate will have the opportunity to lead a team and receive invaluable training in the field. My client will offer market leading packages that many consulting firms will struggle to compete with alongside a great work life balance.