AX Project Manager - London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading Microsoft Dynamics solution centre based in central London is currently looking for an AX Project Manager to join their company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and to develop your career further within project management. The company provides world-class solutions and you will be joining an incredibly talented team where you will be primarily responsible for Dynamics AX project delivery.
Your main responsibilities will include ensuring a timely and comprehensive handover from the sales team is completed, day to day management of the project team including conducting regular reviews to the plan and budget and liaising with the relevant stakeholders involved.
My client is a leading Microsoft Dynamics gold partner who have been involved in producing AX solutions for the last 20 years. My client mainly focuses on the verticals of retail, manufacturing and distribution.
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience of working on Dynamics AX implementation projects
- Large scale ERP project management experience (upwards of £0.5m)
- AX project management experience
- PRINCE2 certified
- Retail Experience
- Strong Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Project
- Driving licence
- Experience SureStep methodology
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by AX Project Managers who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.