Dynamics 365F&O (AX) Technical Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£100,000 - £120,000
Job type: Permanent
I have an excellent opportunity for a Dynamics 365F&O Technical Consultant/ Architect to take their next step in the Dynamics world. You will be responsible for sharing your knowledge and experiences with junior’s members of the team, helping to nurture the talent but also progressing your career with a globally recognisable MS Gold Partner. You will need to be comfortable working in a client facing role as well as under pressure and to deadlines to ensure the delivery of my clients’ world class solutions in a successful manner.
My client, a Tier 1 Gold Partner who have continually delivered successful Dynamics365 F&O (AX) solutions worldwide year on year. They offer an excellent salary and also keep your industry knowledge current with ongoing training. My client will give you the chance to take on a new challenge within the world of Dynamics and also a clear path to career progression.
- Excellent Dynamics 365F&O experience (AX or D365)
- Comfortable working within a development capacity
- Ability to translate solutions to clients in an understandable manner
- Experience working within a client facing environment
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Ability to train and mentor junior’s
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Microsoft Certified a huge bonus
This is an excellent position for a senior AX Technical Consultant/ Architect looking to progress their career and take on more responsibility. Not only will you be responsible for nurturing the junior talent, but you will also be a key figure within the Dynamics365 Finance & Operations practice. My client is a fantastic company to work for and offer a very good salary and benefit scheme.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant