Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant – Home Based - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£70,000 - £85,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most established AX practices in Europe. You will have the opportunity to take on a lead role on a variety of Green Field projects while working with the latest technologies. As one of the fastest growing ERP resellers in Europe you will be working for a business with a very strong position in the market. This role will offer you the balance of working both from home, office and on client’s sites.
My client are extremely successful throughout the International AX market and are looking to continue their growth into 2017. My client believes in the importance of work life balance which has led to a very low turnover in employees and a very high success rate.
- 5+ Years’ experience with Dynamics AX (AX 2012 & AX7)
- Previously taken the lead on AX projects
- Comfortable being a lead figure within a project team
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Desire to learn new vertical’s and modules
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Dynamics AX Consultant looking for a new challenge in the world of Dynamics AX. You will be given a number of responsibilities from being project lead through to mentoring juniors in the team. If you are looking to join one of the most recognisable and successful AX Practices global then get in touch today.