ERP Pre-Sales Consultant - South Yorkshire, UK
£35,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who are a leading ERP solutions provider are currently looking for a pre-sales consultant to join their well-established team. You would provide technical business solution consultancy during the presales process to secure new business for the company. You will also assist the sales team to drive adoption of technical services surrounding the deployment of their core business system (ERP).
My client is one of the leading ERP solution providers in the UK and they have over 20 years’ experience of providing software solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses. Their solutions are mainly focused around the financial, manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Previous experience in a presales or other customer-facing role
- Consultative selling approach
- Ability to influence / negotiate
- Previous technical experience in area of cloud / managed services
- Previous technical experience of providing ERP pre-sales
- Experience of presenting solutions to senior executive / board level.
- Enthusiasm and personal drive
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self motivated but team player
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an ERP Pre-sales consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting projects and further their career with a leading supplier of ERP. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.