Dynamics NAV/ D365 Project Manager - London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
An established Microsoft Gold Partner urgently requires a Dynamics NAV/ D365 Project Manager, due to continued company growth. This busy and varied permanent role requires excellent client facing skills and there will be the opportunity to work on client site both nationally and internationally. The role is predominantly based in the South.
As well as being one of the UK’s top Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partners this company also prides itself as both a Presidents Club Member and a member of Microsoft’s Inner Circle.
- Project Management experience
- Dynamics NAV/ D365 experience
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable in a client facing position
- Beneficial Key Skills:
- Good understanding of Prince Methodologies – ideally Prince 2 certified
As a Dynamics NAV/ D365 Project Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £70,000), bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid – level project manager to join a well-established company.