Dynamics AX Project Manager - Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
£70,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
A Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is in need of an AX 7 Project Manager to be based in Oxfordshire. In this role you can take accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle within a talented and diverse team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global business solutions company.
- Manage a number of projects, of different sizes, concurrently
- Managing the projects varying budgets and timeframes – controlling multimillion £ budgets
- Managing a comprehensive and timely handover from the sales team
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of project progress against plan and budget - adapting the project plan where needed
- Utilising Project Management methodology SureStep
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to all key stakeholders – acting as the point of communication
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out at regular intervals throughout the project
- Ensuring project related documentation is updated and delivered on time
My client has over 25 years’ experience providing business solutions across 20 countries. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable Microsoft partner who have a diverse work team, an excellent opportunity for knowledge sharing. You will have the chance to further your career into Project Management or Solutions Architecture!
- Large scale ERP Project Management experience – ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/ 7
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple projects
- PRINCE2 SureStep and/or AgileSCRUM methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a magnificent opportunity to join an expanding company with global networks and an outstanding track record of successful deployment. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting project management environment. This can lead to control of larger projects and budgets, with the potential to move to a Programme Manager role.