MS Dynamics 365F&O (AX) Finance Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£70,000 - £85,000
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a strong D365F&O Finance Consultant to work for my Microsoft Gold Partner client. A client facing role that will offer you the chance to work on Greenfield projects, using the latest AX technology, Dynamics 365F&O You will be responsible for several phases throughout the project lifecycle including installation, implementation, deployment, and support. In this role there will be plenty of opportunities for career progression and the chance to work with new technologies.
My client are a desirable Gold Partner who have continually delivered successful Dynamics solutions worldwide year on year. They offer an excellent salary and also keep your industry knowledge current with ongoing training. My client will give you the chance to take on a new challenge within the world of Dynamics D365/ AX and also a clear path to career progression.
- Experience delivering Dynamics AX 2012 / D365F&O projects
- Previous experience taking the lead on Dynamics AX projects
- Ability to translate and train users at all levels of an organisation
- Accountancy/ Finance qualification is highly desirable
- Previously proven ability to problem solve
- Comfortable working within a team or on your own
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
This is an excellent chance for an experienced Dynamics365 F&O Finance Consultant to take on a new challenge in their career. Comfortable with the knowledge you are working for one of the best Microsoft Partners in the UK/ globally who have continually delivered on an international level. Don’t miss this rare chance to progress your Dynamics career today.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP