Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant - London, UK
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading Partner who is currently looking for a NAV functional consultant to join their growing team of skilled professionals. This role will include application consultancy, implementation services, as well as user training and support.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics NAV
- Design, configuration and testing.
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Due to the nature of this position you will be required to travel to client sites across the UK.
My Client has been established a Partner for over 10 years and are a leading gold partner. My client’s projects are highly structured using their unique methodology based on SureStep.
- Good project experience with implementing Dynamics NAV - Ideally 2016 but previous versions like 2009 to 2013 would also be considered.
- Experience with leading an implementation through the full lifecycle.
- Strong Client facing skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Clean driving licence.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for an NAV Consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting projects and further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.