MS Dynamics CRM Support Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Partner looking to grow their Dynamics Support team. You will provide support services to end clients. This is an exciting opportunity to progress into a consultancy and further career path.
- User Onboarding
- Data importing
- Basic system customisations
- Product training
- Update client troubleshooting portal and advise self service in the first instance
- CRM configuration and customisation
- Troubleshoot user issues
- Liaising with clients
A leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Partner delivering a combination of strategy, digital and CRM solutions to improve every aspect of customer experience. They believe in nurturing potential and cultivating talent with a mind sets not skill sets hiring philosophy making them an ideal choice for an ambitious individual.
- Supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/2016/D365CE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to take ownership for and achieve targets
- Proactive self-starter
This is a fantastic ioourtuniy for a CRM Support Consultant looking to work with a leading Microsoft Partner with natural career progression.
Contact job poster directly
Head of UK