Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant - Slough, Berkshire, UK
£45,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading Dynamics gold partner is currently looking for a senior CRM consultant who has experience in the educational vertical. This role has become available due to recently winning 3 big projects.
As a CRM Consultant you will be required to analyse a client’s requirements, design a solution and manage its implementation; including developing some of the components and managing the customer’s expectations. This is working for one of the most well respected Microsoft Dynamics partners in the UK.
My Client is one of the leading CRM solutions specialists in the UK, my client has provided services across many different sectors particularly in financial services, education and not for profit. With years of experience they pride themselves on providing bespoke IT solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM; preferably in a consulting role.
- Experience within the educational vertical.
- The ability to communicate with and manage customer expectations.
- Experience with CRM requirements gathering and business process mapping.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good general IT skills – varied experience of different environments.
- Ideally SQL Server Reporting Services skills.
- Ideally SharePoint (MOSS and WSS) skills.
- Ideally Knowledge of SharePoint 2
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics CRM Consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting projects and further their career progression in a Microsoft Gold partner.