Dynamics CRM Developer - London, Greater London, UK
£30,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a well-established Dynamics gold partner is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team and work on some of the latest CRM projects in the UK. Due to the clients continued growth, this fantastic Dynamics CRM partner has an open requirement for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join their already established team.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate outstanding knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM Development.
- Take ownership of development functions and utilize your creativity and initiative to develop effective solutions.
- Work as part of a high performance team delivering stable solutions in tight timeframes.
- Work with an internal development team to uplift the capabilities of the CRM team.
My client specialises in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and is focused on partnering customers in order for them to build a dependable CRM solution. Working for my client, you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within the Dynamics industry. Their strategy is built using their colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
- A degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 / 2013.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Certified in CRM Development.
- Good general IT skills – varied experience of different environments.
- Strong SQL Server and SQL Scripting skills.
- Strong C# Skills.
- SQL Server Reporting Services skills.
- SharePoint (MOSS and WSS) skills.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics CRM Developer who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a Microsoft Gold partner.