Dynamics AX Lead Consultant - USA
Job type: Permanent
Configure and implement Dynamics AX with a primary focus on modules related to Logistics and Manufacturing Use knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives Plan, Analyze, Implement, Manage & Maintain the Group ERP Applications (especially MS AX) Parent & Accompany users in American facilities, especially during implementation phase Manage external partners (technical implementation, training and support) Develop Group Applications templates based on MS AX Maintain current installations and interfaces (AX 2009, AX2012, Deltamaster) Document and Update Group Business Process Repository Focus on the area of Supply Chain (Production, Logistics, Warehousing processes) Prepare KPI reports Prepare SOP outputs Must effectively create and maintain IT documentation, manuals and procedures and assist in the optimization of systems, processes and reports Support local and group IT manager in project implementation as well as the implementation and maintenance
Leading manufacturing company who are building for the future.
- University degree required
- Proven track record of above mentioned tasks, ideally within a global manufacturing company
- Experience in interpreting business and user requirements and providing IT solutions
- Implementation experience with ERP products (i.e., MS AX, SAP, Oracle,
- Baan, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within an international manufacturing environment with the ability to interpret complex requirements into value adding solutions
- Dynamics AX2009 and/or AX2012 Certified is a plus
- Experience in conducting business requirement gathering sessions
- Understand business requirements and translate to Business requirements specification documents
- Analyze dependencies of the current business processes with other business or project areas
- Be aware of industry best practices and current trends in automotive industry in US market
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Enjoys working on a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
- Willingness to travel
- Is well versed in all Supply Chain and Manufacturing functionality using AX2009.
- Ability to provide efficient usage of AX technology including systems development and usage.
- Ability to coordinate Regional and Global Change Request Development analyze impact and insure basic financial functionality is addressed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics AX consultant to further their career - For more info please submit your details