Dynamics CRM Support Analyst - London, Greater London, UK
£20,000 - £30,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a London based Dynamics end-user who is recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Support Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. The primary focus of this role is to provide 1st line while working closely with the sales and marketing teams, to provide detailed analysis through reporting dashboards ensuring the Dynamics CRM solution is used effectively and in line with the sales process.
- Maintain existing and design/execute advanced modelling and analytics of customer data.
- Advise on changes to campaigns based on analysis.
- Work with the Customer Strategy Marketing team to develop insights to support the Marketing team in building integrated e-communication campaigns to deliver objectives
- Manage and maintain reporting requirements, from the production of custom views and detailed analysis through to the use of Power BI dashboards.
- First line support on the Dynamics CRM solution
- Continually consult with the users to get the most out of the CRM solution, in line with best practice
My client is a UK based market leader in hospitality, entertaining and event management that includes social and cultural events.
- Basic understanding of Power BI
- Experience or exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 or 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics data structure
- Microsoft Dynamics basic administration - views/workflows
- Process Management and Business Consultancy.
- Practical experience of managing, processing, analysing and reporting on both business and consumer data.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends. and communicate this to colleagues at all levels.
- Effective communicator and problem solver.
- Adept at multi-tasking and managing projects.
- An enthusiastic team player who demonstrates reliability.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Support Consultant who wants to explore new opportunities to gain additional skills and further their career. In this role you can expect an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.