Service Delivery Director - London, Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
The principle objective of this Service Delivery Director role is to be responsible for the successful and profitable delivery of projects and professional services to new and existing customers. This is a leadership role joining the board, with overall responsibility for leading and inspiring an experienced and skilful team of professionals comprised of Consultants, Developers, Project Managers and Co-ordinators.
- The SDD is responsible for establishing best practices and standards, risk mitigation and measurements to ensure project delivery efficiencies whilst meeting financial targets.
- All processes that relate to the successful and efficient running of a busy Service Delivery department, this would range from initial engagement to implementation and go-live including the ongoing development of new business.
- Actively engage in and lead services development, strategy and leadership objectives.
- Support and mentor the Heads of Practice in effective project implementations.
- To have oversight of all key deliverables within Service Delivery.
- Provide direction and leadership in problem solving and customer success.
- Work with the Managing Director to ensure transparency of information and common and agreed goals.
- Along with post sales project management delivery, the successful candidate and their teams will support the sales team by providing timely and accurate service bids and proposals. Frequent pre- sales interaction is necessary to ensure that our prospects are comfortable with service offerings and project delivery plans
- Establish and maintain project quality whilst aligning with financial objectives.
- Responsible for all activities surrounding the delivery of services, successful implementations, and overall client satisfaction.
- The SDD ensures continued and effective communications with other departments, particularly during project transition from Service Delivery to Customer Support to ensure project and customer success.
- The SDD has overall responsibility for resource management and coordination of all projects and for measuring individual team member performance and providing the leadership necessary to maintain an exceptional team of professionals
- Work closely with the HR department in the recruitment, management and career development for the Professional Services team.
- Experience of managing multifunctional, enterprise implementation teams.
- Experience in managing a distributed team whilst maintaining operational excellence in executing project success.
- Strong leadership capabilities in creating and sustaining a high performing team aligned to the business goals and the vision, mission and values of the organization.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to grow, nurture and motivate the technical personnel and processes associated with enterprise software.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively recruit, develop and retain project-based employees.
- Managing a portfolio of software implementation and upgrade projects on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction.
- Personal Skills
- Strong leadership, organisational and people management skills.
- Ability to rapidly establish rapport and develop effective business relationships.
- Excellent client relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving and risk management skills.
- Excellent project/time management skills.
Contact job poster directly