Dynamics Support Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics Support Manager is required due to the continued growth of a leading company within the professional services industry. The successful applicant will be responsible for the NAV, GP and CRM applications. This will involve providing support and training to the users, providing input to the finance systems projects and being a key part of the team for upgrades.
- 5+ years Dynamics experience of configuration & support – GP, NAV and CRM.
- Effective communicator – written and verbal.
- Project management methodology experience.
- Team leading experience – this role will be managing a team of five individuals initially with the scope to increase this number.
- Degree educated.
- Training delivery experience.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity either for support managers who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues or for support professionals looking to start their career within management. My client is world leading in their field and this role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly talented and successful team. You will be encouraged to knowledge-share and learn from others. Full training and accreditation will be given and encouraged. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65K) and a highly comprehensive benefits package.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant - ERP