Senior D365F&O (AX) Project Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£100,000 - £120,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365F&O (AX) Project Manager to start a new challenge within their successful Gold Partner business. This role will offer you the chance to work on both upgrades and implementations for some of the most recognisable brands worldwide. As this is an international company you will be given the responsibility to work on Greenfield sites globally. You will need to be comfortable working face to face with clients as well as confident managing expectations of both the clients and your employer.
My client has seen continued growth on an international level year on year, delivering the first class solutions that their clients crave. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner with offices located all over the world. My client are passionate about technology and always wanting to be at the forefront of the industry.
- 5+ years Dynamics 365F&O/ AX experience
- 8+ years Project management experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with the full Microsoft stack
- Strong Leadership, planning and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage all parties expectations successfully
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as on your own
This is an excellent opportunity for an experiences Project Manager to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner with international recognition. You will be given a number of responsibilities ensuring projects are completed in line with all parties expectations. You will be working with some of the most recognisable brands worldwide so will need to have the composure to deliver.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP