D365 / AX Project Manager - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£90,000 - £115,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are urgently looking for a senior project manager to deliver Dynamic AX / D365FO projects in the UK. You will be responsible for managing full life-cycle projects, of varying sizes, with budgets ranging from thousands to millions of pounds.
You will join Tier 1 Global leader and work on some of the best D365F&O projects around the UK.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365FO (essential)
- Experience implementing D365FO (min 1 projects)
- Experience implementing large scale, complex projects (>200 user, >1000 days, multi-site, >1year duration, >£1M)
- Full life cycle experience: Workshops, Requirement gathering, Functional design, Business process analysis, Implementation, Testing, Go-live, Training
- Demonstrable track record of success against Budget & Time
- PM Methodologies: eg Prince2 , SureStep, Agile, Scrum
- Influence customers and internal stakeholders at board level
- Excellent client facing communication
This is a great opportunity for someone who is already a successful AX PM. If you are looking to new and unique opportunity, to work with a world class partner on some of the bets projects (UK & Global), then contact me ASAP for a full job description.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant