Dynamics AX Senior Business Analyst (Finance) - Massachusetts, US
$90,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
• Build and implement new solutions in Microsoft AX 2012 R3 related to Finance process improvements.
• Consult with and mentor business users to improve adoption and efficient use of all systems related to Finance job functions.
• Create and manage workflows in AX as they pertain to business process.
• Design and implement integrations between AX and external systems.
• Create Functional Design Documentation based on business requirements.
We are representing a multi-national pharmaceutical company, based in New England. They are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Professionals.
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX 2012 Business Analyst experience
- 2+ years of experience with Dynamics AX Financials
- Experience working in/supporting finance, pharmaceutical or medical industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS Certifications – AX 2012 for Financials.
- Knowledge of Power BI
- InterCompany Transactions
This is an excellent opportunity for to join a dynamic and forward-thinking Dynamics AX environment.
The benefits package includes health, dental, vision care, life insurance, short- and long-term disability and 401K.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.