Dynamics CRM Project Manager - Surrey, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is currently looking for a Dynamics CRM Project Manager who has a strong background in delivering large scale projects. This is a senior, “hands-on” project management post, which will require you to manage project deliverables to time and budget. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with people at all levels of an organisation.
It will be your job to manage the customers’ expectations and ensure your team complete projects within budget and to schedule. My client is looking for someone who has managed a number of full cycle CRM implementations.
My client is a Leading CRM Gold Partner who is focused in the membership and financial sectors. They are based in Surrey and looking for someone to be based at their office/client sites Monday to Friday.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Prince II practitioner or similar project-based system
- Proven project management and delivery, with responsibility for budgets of £75k to £1M
- Previous experience of delivering Microsoft applications and Dynamics CRM required
- Experience of business change management as a critical element of past projects
- Experience of managing sizeable IT projects and a good understanding of IT development methods and controls
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work with and engage people at all levels of the organisation
- Able to identify critical risks, plan for them and proactively monitor for their emergence
- Excellent communication planning and delivery skills
- A clear view of any projects critical path and ability to drive the project and stakeholders accordingly
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to work for one of the leading CRM partners within the UK. My client is looking for someone to take on a new challenge within the Dynamics CRM world with long term career prospects.