Dynamics 365 F&O Manager - Maldon, Essex, UK
£80,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of my clients Dynamics 365 F&O (AX) system while also taking on management opportunity. In this role you will be expected to ensure my client is using best practice and using the application to its full potential. If you are working within an end user environment and looking to take on more responsibility or working with a MS Partner and want to minimise travel, then this is the role for you.
My client is a multi-million pound global organisation with very ambitious growth plans over the next few years. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in their field but also a company that are at the forefront of technology.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX
- Worked with AX up to and including the latest technologies
- Experience taking ownership of a D365 F&O implementations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation
- Management experience would be desirable in this role
- Technical/ development skills would be a benefit but not essential
- Ensuring best practice is in place
- Good documentation skills
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge within their career. You will need to be comfortable taking ownership of a system and mentoring juniors within the team. This role will need someone that has the confidence to manage 3rd party vendors and manage stakeholder expectations.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant