ERP Consultant - London, UK
£40,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
An international MS Dynamics Gold Partner we are recruiting for are looking for Dynamics ERP consultants for their growing team. My client is looking for experienced ERP consultants with manufacturing experience. Training will be provided on the Dynamics ERP product suite. This is a fantastic opportunity to cross train from other ERP products into Microsoft Dynamics.
- Undertake business analysis.
- Provide Presales support
- Produce Gap/Fit Analyses
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Document software change requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of software as new versions are released.
- Undertake internal training where appropriate.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Seek opportunities for further business with existing accounts.
- Manage client relationships effectively
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
Leading Microsoft Gold Partner, a key client of Conspicuous, who are looking to expand on the back of new business.
- Excellent ERP Consultancy experience - must have experience implementing ERP products into manufacturing clients
- Ideally ERP project management experience
- SQL skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
As a Dynamics ERP consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary, bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well-established company.