D365 CE/ CRM Support Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a leading solutions provider based in London. They are looking for a CRM Support Consultant to join their CRM team of 3 as they continue to grow due to phenomenal success.
- Implement, Manage and administer Dynamics CRM.
- Provide the company with essential reporting and data analysis
- Develop solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of CRM system users
- Debugging of the existing code
- Provide in-house training to staff
- Data modelling
- Performing in house maintenance tasks
- 2+ years Dynamics CRM support experience
- SQL Server 2005/ 2008
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Beneficial Skills:
- D365 CE experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft scripting languages (ideally C#,HTML, .NET etc.)
- Degree educated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company. It is offering extensive training within CRM and the opportunity to gain client facing consultancy skills. My client has a large in house CRM team so opportunities to progress your career towards consultancy or development are readily available.
Contact job poster directly