NAV/ D365 BC Programme Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£600 - £650
Job type: Contract
The ERP Programme Manager is responsible for the on time, on budget, within scope management and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC implementations for all parts of the business. They will need to effectively anticipate and manage issues and risks. The programme manager manages horizontally across multiple parallel projects involved with the programme. Ensuring that cross-project work effort remains feasible from a business standpoint and realizes benefits. Responsible for defining, acquiring, allocating and optimizing resources across all projects, as well as any additional work that is required. To be successful the Programme Manager will need to have a high level of strategic and organizational awareness.
- Development of an effective planning process, including an integrated project schedule that encompasses all aspects for the ERP Programme.
- Making timely, effective decisions at the project level and communicating those decisions both up and down the programme structure, while approaching needed decisions in a logical and thoughtful manner, weighing conflicting information where necessary.
- Directing and motivating the Project Teams.
- Implement and lead an effective project change management process that pro-actively identifies project changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes across the ERP programme team.
- Creating and maintaining a financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justifies all variances; accurately forecasts expenditures in alignment with the project budget and supports the budgeting process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Actively directs the development and maintenance of plans, practices and assignments to identify, quantify and contain the occurrence and potential impact of risks and risk events on the execution of a programme and its likelihood of success.
- Be an escalation point for resolving project and programme issues.
- Develop and maintain an effective status management process and regularly report progress to the Stakeholders
- Define an affective resource plan
- Ability to assess and guide staffing decisions
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 8 + Years of demonstrated experience implementing ERP systems including 4+ implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Referenceable Project and Programme leadership capabilities including at least 3 full life cycle implementations. One of which was global or multi-country.
- Experience managing multi million pound projects simultaneously.
- Significant prior experience in addressing both the business and IT activities associated with an ERP project, including:
- Process Mapping
- Requirements gathering and gap analysis
- Overall solution definition including process, information, people and technology components
- Test plan development
- Business and system implementation planning and execution
- Organizational Change Management and readiness
- Personal Attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business acumen with technical background
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage and build strong relationships with business and IT leaders, project team members and users
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with capability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Results oriented
Contact job poster directly