Senior Dynamics NAV Developer– Ireland
€45,000 - €60,000
Job type: Permanent
An experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer is required for my clients implementation team, you will assist with the successful implementation and maintenance of their client’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV based ERP systems. Your experience and knowledge of ERP solutions and associated technologies are imperative in launching your career within this Gold Partner. This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV - ERP solutions from pre-sales prototype work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support.
My client is rapidly expanding their team due to fast paced growth and development, backed up by a glowing track record of success across a range of different industry sectors. This role will be office based with the chance to work remote on occasional days.
My client is one of the leading Microsoft Partners within the Dynamics NAV world. They work on numerous verticals and are looking to speak with talented NAV developers. They specialise in simplifying their clients processes and enhancing their business performance. My client works in multiple different areas in the industry and is expanding year on year with exceptional growth.
- Have at least three years’ experience within NAV development.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Analyse and understand NAV issues.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Installation and implementation of service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Experience with NAV 2013 highly desirable.
- SQL Experience a plus.
- Carrying out NAV modifications to a high standard.
- Software testing.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MS Dynamics NAV developer who wants to be involved with a fast growing MS Dynamics Partner. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.