Senior AX (D365 F&O) Program Manager - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£90,000 - £110,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 F&O Program Manager to take the lead on a Global transformation project. This will be a key role within my client business who are looking to replace existing applications with D365 Customer Engagement and Finance & Operations. In this role you will need to take ownership of the entire program and ensure management of all internally resource as well as any 3rd party vendors. My client is looking for someone that can manage budgets, timelines and internal expectations while communicating this effectively at al levels of the business.
My client is one of the most recognisable IT & tech solution companies throughout Europe with a focus on the not for profit industry. After spending nearly 50 years in the industry my client knows what their customers crave which has ensure continued growth year on year. In this role you will be working with an organisation who are passionate about technology and always looking to be at the forefront of the latest releases.
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics products (AX, CRM & D365)
- 8+ years’ experience working within a Project/ Program Management role
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable managing expectations at all levels or an organisation
- Strong Leadership/ team leading and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as on your own
This is an excellent opportunity for an experiences Program Manager to work for an international technology company. You will be given a number of responsibilities ensuring projects are completed in line with all parties’ and stakeholders expectations.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant