Dynamics CRM Developer - Swindon, Southwest, UK
£30,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
This would be an ideal opportunity for a CRM Developer who is looking to eventually take ownership of the CRM systems environment.
This is a leading financial organisation with a mid-sized office in Swindon, with around 300 employees locally.
- Dynamics CRM Developer (essential)
- Dynamics 365CE / CRM (essential)
- C#, .NET, SQL Azure, Plugins
- Configure D365 including Fields, Forms, Business Processes, Workflows
- Agile methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven team player
- Comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company as it deploys D365CE. This role would ideally suit someone who is looking for a long term career.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP