Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant UK - home based
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics NAV consultant in the Midlands area with a MS Gold Partner. In this role you will have a very realistic opportunity to progress your career and see continued growth alongside my clients continued success. This Gold Partner always looks to work with the newest technologies, currently NAV 2017 and they will give you the required training to be at that level. My client are looking for someone that is confident in their ability and comfortable communicating with people at all levels of an organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a MS Gold Partner and Presidents Club member. Since their inception over 20 years ago they have seen continued growth as well as a number of awards and recognitions. Years of experience in manufacturing and distribution has led them to be experts in the field and really understand their client’s needs.
- Excellent experience in Dynamics NAV (2013 and above)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Previous NAV installation experience
- Good Documentation skills
- Desire to continually learn new technologies
- Previous experience in a number of industries
- Comfortable working solo or part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new challenge in your career and work at one of the biggest Gold Partners in the UK. Not only will you be given every opportunity to progress your career but you will be on a very competitive salary. Don’t miss out on this chance today to work within a highly talented and successful Dynamics NAV team.