Dynamics NAV 2016 Technical Consultant - Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV Lead Technical consultant is needed in the South for a Microsoft Gold Partner and leading NAV solutions provider. Focussing on verticals from retail to hospitality, the role will involve you developing solutions utilising the development framework .Net with C#. You will also be using SQL server reporting tools SSRS, SSIS and SSAS. You will have the opportunity to further your career with a reputable company!
- Tailoring solutions to the needs of the client – adopting company implementation methodology
- Utilize BI tools to analyse data and run reports
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presale, analysis, implementation.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Undertake all technical documentation
My client is an established solutions provider and Microsoft Gold Partner with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. They specialise in verticals from manufacturing to distribution. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading UK Partner!
- 5+ years Dynamics NAV including 2015/2016 development experience
- Experience developing and adapting solutions to client needs
- Expertise in developing .Net (C#) for Dynamics NAV platform
- Expertise in developing client-side Jscript and HTML
- Experience utilising associated BI tools – SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Good project experience with implementing Dynamics NAV 2015/2016
- Client facing skills - strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to progress into Technical Architecture!