Dynamics CRM (D365) Developer - Wokingham, Berkshire, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Microsoft Partner and help them to develop new solutions while working with the latest technologies. This position offers you a fantastic financial reward while working on several Greenfield projects in and around the Reading area. In this role you will have the opportunity to take on a key role within my client’s business and also taking on more responsibility.
This is an excellent chance for a Dynamics CRM Developer to work for a well-established Microsoft Partner. My client works with small to large organisations whose customers and members are at the heart of their business. They have seen continued growth year or year which has led to their rapid growth.
- Excellent Dynamics CRM Development experience
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 would be beneficial
- .Net and C# development experience
- Good SQL Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent documentation skills
- The drive to progress your career
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
This is a great chance for a Dynamics CRM Developer to take on a new challenge within a well-respected MS Partner who are passionate about technology. Not only will you be working with a team on Greenfield sites, but you will also be getting an excellent financial package. My client is looking to arrange interviews at short notice and keen for someone to join the team as soon as possible.