Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer - Farnborough, Hampshire, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client urgently requires an experienced MS Dynamics CRM Developer to be based in Hampshire. You will be working within a small team of developers to find business solutions for the clients of this fast-growing company. This company urgently requires a talented MS Dynamics CRM developer, to create, programme, customise and implement Dynamics CRM software for their extensively growing customer base. This role will be office based with the chance to further your career in the company as they always look to promote from within.
My Client is an expert in their chosen, specialised field and they provide their solutions to over 150 countries worldwide. The solution is presently being delivered to over 75 million users. HQ is based in the UK with international offices.
- Detailed Dynamics CRM development experience
- .Net with C# development
- BI implementation & development experience
- SQL skills including SQL Server and reporting Services
- MS Office & Excel knowledge
- Complete tasks on-time and communicate effectively.
- Organised with effective personal time management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to work within in a team or as an individual and find and resolve complex problems.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for MS Dynamics CRM developers who want to take ownership of their work and potentially build a team underneath them. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £70,000) and a highly comprehensive benefits package, which then could progress into further opportunities in development.