Dynamics NAV Developer - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK (remote working)
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics NAV 2013 Developer will be responsible for performing applications development tasks, utilising Dynamics NAV developing framework .Net with C#. This opportunity is with a leading food services company based in Birmingham. In this role you will be required to code solutions in Dynamics NAV C/SIDE and C/AL language – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to a senior development or technical architecture role!
- Develop applications solutions within Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
- Develop solutions using C/SIDE and C/AL language
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and NAV support
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls – utilising SSRS and SQL reporting methods
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, act as the go to individual for all Dynamics NAV needs
My client has over 60 years’ experience in their industry and serve clients globally. This is an excellent opportunity to put your stamp on the Dynamics industry, acting as the go to person for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009/2013
- Experience in Dynamics NAV C/SIDE and C/AL development
- Experience in developing .Net with C# for Dynamics NAV platform
- Strong experience developing solution using Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Knowledge of the retail industry
- Commitment and ownership of problems – ability to problem solve
- Logical and analytical thinking
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied avenues with an end user in a fast paced industry. You will have the opportunity to further your career into senior development or technical architecture roles.