CRM D365 Developer Consultant - Reading, Berkshire, UK
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
This role would suit an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer who has experience designing & delivering complex D365CE projects.
A leading Microsoft Partner with an impressive client base.
- CRM Microsoft Dynamics D365 (Essential)
- D365 Development (Essential)
- Dynamics - Customisation, Configuration and Extension (4-10 years)
- Design & Develop innovative system solutions
- Agile methodology
- Implementing and customising bespoke Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Support key clients through deployment to go live
- The ability to communicate with, influence and manage customer expectations
- Working with colleagues across the full project lifecycle to ensure the development of effective solutions, delivered to best practice methodologies
- Excellent client communication skills
- Strong communication
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading consultancy and would suit a strong technical D365 developer. They can offer plenty of career opportunity for a talented developer, in a fantastic working environment. You must be eligible to work in the UK. No Visa or sponsorship is available. Apply ASAP for more details.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP