NAV Technical Architect - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
I am currently looking to speak with Dynamics NAV technical architects who are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with one of our clients who are one of Europe’s leading MS Gold Partners.
They are looking for a technical architect to work on some of their most exciting NAV 2013 projects in the UK. As a technical architect you will play a very important role in designing Dynamics NAV solutions. This role will also offer the chance to work on one of the largest NAV implementations in Europe and give you the chance to team lead and Project Manage.
Our client is looking for a top performing NAV technical architect who will deliver outstanding results and ensure that our clients’ customers are extremely satisfied.
So if you think you fit the bill, don’t miss out and APPLY NOW!
- Day to day management of the development team
- Ensuring that quality checks are performed throughout the project
- Good communication with the team
- Heading up the implementation of NAV projects
As one of the leading solutions specialists my client provides world class MS Dynamics solutions across many different sectors. With years of experience they pride themselves on providing excellent IT solutions for their customers.
- 5+ years of Dynamics NAV development
- Good understanding of technologies within the Microsoft stack including C#, .NET, SQL
- Currently retain Microsoft Dynamics NAV certifications (Financials a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV development tools
- Experience with Dynamics NAV 2009 and 2013, SQL Server, SharePoint, WMS and NAV Add-ons
- Dynamics NAV Technical Architecture experience
This is an EXCLUSIVE ROLE to Conspicuous and a fantastic Job opportunity that should not be passed up by NAV Technical Architects who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues within the world of Navision. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.