Junior CRM Consultant – Surrey
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading Dynamics CRM solutions provider is currently looking for a junior CRM consultant to join their successful and expanding team. You will be working alongside the customer service manager and be tasked to do account management and find out new project opportunities. Due to having to analyse these project opportunities you will need to have good documentation skills.
In addition to assisting the customer service manager you will have the chance to progress your consultancy skill set and work on some interesting short projects, (1-2 weeks) which will consist of customisation/alteration of existing projects. You will also have the chance to get involved on larger projects and be an integral member of my client’s consultancy team.
My client is a Leading Dynamics CRM Gold Partner who focuses their CRM solution around the membership and financial sectors. They are based in Surrey and looking for someone to be based at their office site Monday to Friday with occasional travel to client sites.
- SQL knowledge highly desirable
- Knowledge of CRM an advantage (but not a necessity)
- IT Graduate with 1 to 2 years work experience
- Ability to manage multiple workloads with time critical deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to develop and maintain rapport with customers
- Ability to create clear documentation
- Knowledge of Prince2 or SureStep highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for an application support professional that is looking to move into a junior consultancy type of role and gain knowledge in the latest version of Dynamics CRM. My client is looking for someone to take on a new challenge within the Dynamics CRM world with long term career prospects.