Dynamics CRM Consultant - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
If you are looking to further your Dynamics CRM (D365CE) career within a MS Gold Partner this is the opportunity for you! In this role you will be working alongside a very talent project team to ensure my clients first class solution is delivered to the highest standard. After recently winning a number of new projects my client is looking to grow their team to work on Greenfield projects and working with the latest technologies.
In this role you will have the chance to work with one of the most successful Dynamics CRM Consultancies who take real pride in their reputation and exceeding expectations. My client specialises in several vertical’s including distribution, education, public sector and more. This MS Gold Partner has seen continued growth since their inception and have established themselves as one of the largest MS Dynamics partners in the UK.
- 4+ years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- Ability to manage clients’ interests and expectations
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Comfortable presenting and the ability to train others
- Strong background within a consultancy role
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Excellent documentation skills
- Exposure t Project Management would be beneficial
This is a very exciting challenge for a consultant coming from an end user or wanting a new challenge within the MS Partner channel. Working within a team who possess a wealth of knowledge, you will also have the responsibility of mentoring juniors within your team. The successful candidate will secure a very competitive salary and benefit package which mean this opportunity isn’t to be missed.