Microsoft Dynamics Finance – Product Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£110,000 - £140,000
Job type: Permanent
You be a senior member of a large team, with responsibility for developing the Dynamics Product, at a leading Partner firm. As well as developing the Product Solution you will manage the Resource Planning, and Localisations.
- Manage strategic Product Design
- Manage Roadmaps, Resource Planning, Business Planning, Budget Management, Forecasting
- Team building and Management of dispersed, multi-site, teams
- Familiar with Project Management
My client is a world class, Tier 1 Microsoft partner.
- Dynamics ERP Product Development Manager
- Dynamic AX, D365 (Essential)
- Deep AX / D365 Product Expertise
- Understand Systems Architecture
- Commercially aware and in-tune with market conditions
- Ability to interact with Architects, Sales, Developers, Project Managers
This is an excellent opportunity to influence the future growth at a well-established market leader in the Dynamics space. You will join as a senior member of a large team.