Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant – Home Counties
£40,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
I am currently looking for a NAV Technical Consultant for one of my clients who I am working exclusively with. You would be based in the office but would be expected to travel to customer sites.
As a technical consultant you will play a very important role with responsibilities such as project management, consulting, training, system configuration and implementation of Dynamics NAV solutions. We are looking for a top performing and a star quality consultant who will deliver outstanding results, exceed expectations and ensure that the clients customers are extremely satisfied.
My client is a well-established market leading expert in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, who specialise in developing unique solutions for their customers. The directors are hands on and there is a great opportunity to grow within the business.
- Customer facing skills
- Good analytical and documentation skills
- Good sequel knowledge
- Strong consultancy skills
- Good business knowledge
- Instillation experience with various ERP Modules/Granules
- Knowledge of Microsoft ERP development tools
- Currently retain (or willing to achieve)Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification
- Travel to Clients (Driving Licence)
- Project Management Methodology ideally PRINCE2, Sure Step
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by a NAV Consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.