Dynamics NAV Consultant - Guildford, Surrey, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Consultant to work with our internationally successful Dynamics partner. You will need to be comfortable tutoring junior members of your team, passing on your MS Dynamics experiences and knowledge. My client is looking for someone to be a key figure in the team taking on several responsibilities and ensuring the successful delivery of the NAV solution.
My client has worked successfully in multiple countries worldwide and are looking to continually expand. Working across numerous industries including retail and manufacturing industry for several years has given them the expertise that their clients crave. This is a fantastic chance for you to start a new challenge within a company that gives you the chance to progress with your skills and experience.
- 3 + Years’ experience of Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience using SQL Server
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- Previously worked in a client facing role
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Previous experience prioritising and planning work load successfully
- Comfortable mentoring juniors colleagues
This is a great chance for you to start a new MS Dynamics NAV Consultancy role that offers an exciting challenge. Not only will you work for a company with an exceptional reputation, but you will be part of the team’s continual growth with future career progression a realistic target. A very competitive salary with an excellent benefit scheme makes for a highly desirable opportunity.