Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK (remote working)
£40,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is an award winning technology and IT Services company are looking for Dynamics NAV Developer to join them team on a permanent basis. This role will include Dynamics NAV development using C/Cal and C/Side to help drive the end to end IT solutions that my client offers and have become trusted name in the industry for.
A well-established MS Partner with over 25 years experience in the IT industry. With currently over 200 employees they are looking to grow the team while focusing on providing tailored approach and solutions for mid-market companies.
- Excellent MS Dynamics NAV Development experience.
- Experience in Dynamics NAV versions 2013, 2015, 2016 with later versions being preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of C/Side and C/AL essential.
- Able to communication effectively with others.
- Experience with Jet Reports, SQL and.net would be greatly advantageous.
- Experience working within the partner channel would be greatly advantageous.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for an NAV Technical Professional who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. In this role you can expect to earn a very competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package