Dynamics BI Developer - 6 month Contract - Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK
£500 - £500
Job type: Contract
We are recruiting for a BI Specialist that will lead the delivery and development of Business Intelligence projects and Solutions. In addition as a BI Specialist you will contribute and support on artificial intelligence & machine learning projects. Within this role, you will work alongside a team of technical and product specialists to deliver innovative, cutting-edge industry specific solutions.
- Capture internal and customer BI requirements whilst ensuring appropriate delivery and technology choices are made.
- Taking ownership of BI and analytics projects across the business. including the Design, delivery and maintenance of the BI solutions.
- Provide input into definitions, schema designs and BI and analytics focussed specifications.
- Provide input across AI projects - providing support on BI and analytics.
- Previous BI Development or consultancy experience.
- Must have an excellent understanding of database schemas, data cubes, data warehousing, data transformation and transportation.
- Experience with OLAP and OLTP.
- Experience with cloud BI platforms.
- Advanced SQL, T-SQL, SSMS, SSIS and SSRS skills.
- Advanced Qlikview and Power BI Skills.
- Working experience with Azure and Azure SQL Databases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
- Good organisational and planning skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned BI contractor or permanent professional that is available on short notice and looking to explore the contract market, work on exciting artificial intelligence projects.