Dynamics CRM Project Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a Microsoft Gold Partner based in London is looking for a Project Manager to join the D365 project delivery team on a permanent basis. Working within a talented, close-knit consulting team, you will be responsible for the delivery of an array of cloud based solutions by effectively engaging with key stakeholders and using your interpersonal & leadership skills to motivate, co-ordinate and steer project delivery.
- Employ a proactive and hands-on approach and take ownership, ensuring projects are delivered against planned timescales, scope and budget.
- Creating detailed and accurate project plans to track progress, utilising tools such as Dynamics PSA and Microsoft Project
- Planning and monitoring project progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action where appropriate
- Work in conjunction with the PMO to ensure projects are fully resourced to meet objectives
- Drive quality assurance to ensure the integrity of the project is upheld
- Leading and organising consultancy/delivery teams to meet project deliverables
My client is a London based Gold Partner that provide an array for cloud based ERP solution. By valuing quality over quantity my client has forged trusted, long term relationships with their clients.
- Have a demonstrable track record of successfully leading and delivering IT/Technology, ideally Dynamics CRM/365 or similar technologies,
- Have strong leadership skills with enthusiasm to motivate and challenge both yourself and others
- Possess excellent communication and ability to effectively communicating with the clients and internal stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Have excellent team-building and stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Project Manager who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics, work on exciting & challenging projects as well as benefit from my clients renowned professional development plan.