Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager - Reading, UK (remote working)
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to continued success and growth, my client has an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Project Manager to work in their vibrant Berkshire offices. You will be part of an energetic and enthusiastic team responsible for the application support and maintenance of Dynamics NAV. Home working flexibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning MS partner in a fun and relaxed environment. They have a wealth of experience across a range of industries and many long term business relationships. Employees enjoy a relaxed work environment where development and progression is strongly encouraged.
- Dynamics NAV project management experience
- Experience of managing multiple projects of different sizes
- Familiarity with PM methodologies (PRINCE2, Agile, MS Sure Step, Scrum etc).
- Documentation of complex procedure
- Preferably Consultancy knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Project Manager to work with a knowledgeable team on new projects. Benefits include a great training program, along with ongoing opportunity to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting Project Management environment. If you are looking to take on a stimulating and challenging new role, please apply.