Dynamics NAV Application Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of my end user clients NAV system while also taking on some management opportunity. In this role you will be expected to ensure my client is using best practice and using the application to its full potential. If you are working within an end user environment and looking to take on more responsibility or working with a MS Partner and want to minimise travel then this is the role for you.
My client is a well-respected company who have been working within the property market for almost 50 years. Over this time they have built a strong reputation in both the domestic and commercial property sectors.
- 4+ years’ experience working with Dynamics NAV
- Worked with NAV up to and including the latest technologies
- Experience taking ownership of a NAV implementation
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation
- Management experience would be beneficial
- Technical/ development skills would be a benefit but not essential
- Ensuring best practice is in place
- Good documentation skills
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge within their career. You will need to be comfortable taking ownership of a system and mentoring juniors within the team. This role will need someone that has the confidence to manage the MS Partner and manage expectations.