Senior D365/CRM Project Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£65,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are urgently looking for a senior project manager to deliver Dynamic CRM projects in the UK. You will be responsible for managing full life-cycle projects, of varying sizes, with budgets ranging from thousands to millions of pounds.
You will join a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner with a great team of talented D365 professionals in an exciting business.
- Dynamics CRM / D365 (essential)
- Experience implementing D365 (min 2 full projects)
- Deliver large scale and complex project solutions
- PM Methodologies: eg Prince2 , Surestep, Agile, Scrum
- Full life cycle experience: Workshops, Requirement gathering, Functional design, Business process analysis, Implementation, Testing, Go-live, Training
- Influence customers and internal stakeholders at board level
- Excellent client facing communication
This is a great opportunity for someone who is already a successful CRM PM. You will work with the latest versions of D365 with a wide range of companies across the UK. You will join a successful team who continues to win new business and you will have a choice of interesting projects to work on. Contact me ASAP for a full job description.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP