D365/ CRM Lead Solutions Architect - London, Greater London, UK
£130,000 - £150,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to continued success this leading, Tier One Dynamics supplier in the UK are seeking a Lead D365/ CRM Solutions Architect to be based in London. The role will involve but is not limited to, architecting successful CRM/ D365 implementations, leading projects, writing technical specifications and full software development life cycle.
This Tier One Consultancy have offices both in the UK and internationally, and they are the leading D365 supplier in the UK.
- Extensive knowledge (6+ years) of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience of N-Tier architectures
- Strong experience using C#
- Experience of T-SQL including stored procedures and triggers
- Beneficial Skills:
- Understanding of active directory in the context of Dynamics CRM
- X++ & MorphX
- Client side scripting
- D365 experience
As a Dynamics CRM/ D365 solution architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £150K), bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join a well-established company.