Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer – Manchester
£35,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking to expand their current Microsoft Dynamics NAV development team. Software development plays an instrumental role in the future of the business of my clients business.
- Scoping, developing, testing and documenting software surrounding Dynamics NAV changes.
- Objective and operational focused development.
- Deliver effective testing routines.
- Provide technical support to the users
- Accurate development projects scoping.
My Client is a leading retail company with over 50 stores across the UK. They are passionate about retail and distribution and have seen great success over the last 12 years.
- Ideally 3 years' of MS Dynamics NAV experience.
- MS Dynamics NAV 2015 with NAV 2016 being preferred
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills at Technical and End User Level.
- Experience developing in the following technologies;
- Microsoft SQL and LS Retail for Dynamics NAV
- Experience with Qlikview, SSRS, Jet Reports and.net would be greatly advantageous
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an NAV Developer with retail or distribution experience and who wants to explore opportunities within Dynamics NAV end user market.